DENPASAR – baliprawara.com
As of Monday (May 4) in Denpasar City the number of Covid-19 patients who were confirmed recovered was 31 people. Or increase by 6 people compared to the previous day.
According to the Spokesperson for the Covid-19 Task Force in Denpasar, Dewa Gede Rai, from the additional 6 people, the details are 1 person from Sidakarya Village, 1 person from Sumerta Kaja Village, 1 person from Tonja Village, 1 person from Kelurahan Sanur, 1 person from Sumerta Kauh Village and another person from Pemecutan Klod Village. These recovered patients previously underwent treatment at Sanglah Hospital, PTN Unud University Hospital and Wangaya Hospital.
“We are very grateful and appreciative to all parties, especially medical staff who tirelessly working day and night in treating Covid-19 patients, including the Task Force team,” he said when confirmed.
Further he said that for the recovery rate of patients with Covid-19 continues to increase. This, he said, certainly gives good news and gives a sense of enthusiasm and optimism to patients who are still being treated at the hospital. “Hopefully in the future the recovery of patients continues to increase, so that the Covid-19 pandemic case can continue to be suppressed,” he hoped.
While related to positive cases, Dewa Rai said that there were still an addition of 2 cases. Where, the 2 new positive cases were imported cases, migrant workers working on a cruise ship, with a history of coming from an infected country. From the data collected, the two migrant workers are currently undergoing a quarantine period since just arriving in Bali. It is known that these migrant workers arrived on April 20 and immediately underwent quarantine at the shelter house prepared by the Denpasar City Government. “So they haven’t had time to go home or contact with their family,” he explained
Dewa Rai explained in detail that in Denpasar there were a total of 57 positive cases, 31 were confirmed recovered, 2 died and 24 were still being treated.